Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ramblings of a MMORPGer

There are a few things I dislike about MMORPG's and several things I love about them... First, I hate the PKers; It's like they don't have anything better to do than just sit around PKing. This really pisses me off since I'm hard at work getting my character to the level I want him at and going on quests with my friends.
Second, KSers-Kill Stealers; These people don't quite get the hint that you have already marked that monster as your own and when you almost have him down, they come by and finish him... Third, Thieves; I absolutly hate them just as bad as the other two; I'd kill the monster and goto pick up the spoils and there is someone sitting on the items I want. The game I play the most has a feature where you can't pickup items for about 10-20 seconds unless you were the person who killed the monster. I'm sure there are a lot more than those listed, but right now, this is all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home