Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Left in the Dark (With No Flash Light)

Well, it never fails... I've always seem to get hit by this one thing. That is being left in the dark about what's going on. I'm almost always the last person to know something when it comes to my family. The only exception is my little sister; I'm the first person she comes to for almost everything. Other than that, I was the last person to know my stepmom got into a wreck that pretty much rendered my dads van useless. My cousin also got into a wreck, luckily I wasn't with him at the time, and his car is pretty much totaled. I'm also left in the dark about when and why my grandma needs my till I'm about to step out the door. I wish people would learn that I also care and I don't appreciate being the last to know. Especially when I'm involved...
My fiance is also kind of bad at doing this too me; just the other day, I called her and she said she couldn't talk for long. I asked her what was wrong and she replied I can't tell you. This went on for about a good 20 minuits. After the call, my stomach was in so many knots that an expert knot maker wouldn't be able ta untangle it; it go so bad that I was almost in tears. I don't know why though; since I can usually accept it when she says she can't talk about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home