This one goes without saying
Just as the title says, most of you would probably share my views on Microsoft. What I hate about them is that they release products fully knowing that it has bugs and later offers patches and upgrades to fix 'em. I also hate the fact that they are way to far over priced. Needless to say that almost everything you can do on Windows can be done just as well if not better on Linux or Mac. I Say hooray for Tux! The thing I like the most about Linux is the variety. If you don't find a flavour of Linux you like, you're not looking hard enough. So far, I personally like Debain and Kanotix. Kanotix is a small OS that fits on a single cd and can be ran straight from the disc, thumb drive, or hard drive. If you don't need to save your work, running it from the disc is great.
You can find info on Kanotix at: http://www.kanotix.org/ and Debian at http://www.debian.org/ Other distrobutions are out there such as Flash Linux which can be found at http://www.sourceforge.net You can also find many other distrobutions there along with some helpfull programs and games.
You know what the best thing about Linux is? Most of its distrobutions are free along with most of its programs. It's like I said earlier; if you don't find one you like, you just aren't looking hard enough.
You can also get more information on almost every version of Linux at http://distrowatch.com/
It's time to VIVA LA REVALUTION!
You can find info on Kanotix at: http://www.kanotix.org/ and Debian at http://www.debian.org/ Other distrobutions are out there such as Flash Linux which can be found at http://www.sourceforge.net You can also find many other distrobutions there along with some helpfull programs and games.
You know what the best thing about Linux is? Most of its distrobutions are free along with most of its programs. It's like I said earlier; if you don't find one you like, you just aren't looking hard enough.
You can also get more information on almost every version of Linux at http://distrowatch.com/
It's time to VIVA LA REVALUTION!

1 Comments:
arlene608nathaniel; hope you return to see this. I appreciate your comments and enjoyed reading your blog. It is good to see someone else who takes an active role community, especially with kids. Just keep up the good work and I can't wait to read your next post. Thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home