Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Involuntarily Volunteered

Being "Volunteered" to do something when I didn't sign up or ask to do it is another thing that pisses me off. Most of you teens out there can relate to this; Your mom or dad asks you to do something out of the blue and you tell them, as politely as possible, that you have made plans for the day. By this time, they say you have to cancel and do what you're told. Trust me, you'll be better off doing what they want now since life doesn't get any better as an adult. Sometimes I don't mind this; I guess it just matters who is volunteering me. What I hate the most is when someone I know asks me to help them do something and at the last minute they back out leaving me with nothing to do and upset that I couldn't see my GF and she ends up upset that I couldn't spend time with her. I guess this one is a lose/lose situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home