Internet Searching Must Be For Adults.
Sometimes I feel that internet searches were designed for the adult audience. I mean, try searching for something simple, like a PG Anime and you get bombarded by porn sites. Another good example of this is when searching for information for a school project regarding Sociology and again, you get bombarded with nothing but crap!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a 22 year old college student, I just don't like having to sift through stuff I don't want just to get to the rare link that I'm looking for. Why don't they just simplify this and add a button that states click here to omit adult content. This button would then make it so that particular computer couldn't get access to this content by sending them to a sort of registration form.
At least, that would be a step in the right direction to making the net safer for kids.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a 22 year old college student, I just don't like having to sift through stuff I don't want just to get to the rare link that I'm looking for. Why don't they just simplify this and add a button that states click here to omit adult content. This button would then make it so that particular computer couldn't get access to this content by sending them to a sort of registration form.
At least, that would be a step in the right direction to making the net safer for kids.
1 Comments:
You have to be so absolutely specific when searching for anime, or you'll get something dirty. It kind of sucks in a lot of situations.
Post a Comment
<< Home